Activities to try to achieve this target...
- HC needs support to be able to stretch out his hands and arms, which is important before he puts his hand splints on. Try some massage techniques with HC on his hands and arms and follow Physio advice on stretches. HC needs to stretch before taking part in activities so that he can focus on using his arms and hands to the best of his ability.
- When stretching HC's legs, follow Physiotherapy advice and use of his leg gaiters after stretching, ensuring that the angle is correct for his legs.
- Try Story Massage with HC while he is stretched out using his leg gaiters as this can encourage awareness of his body parts also.
- Try stretches after a warm bath or use of a warm heat bag as this can ease tight muscles before stretching.
- Try out our Yoga session stretches with HC, follow Physiotherapy advice.