Frozen water science
To do the magic you will need:
- Purified water (‘normal’ water will freeze in the bottle)
- Salt (to super cool the water below freezing point)
- Ice cubes in a bucket
1. Add the bottles of purified water to the ice bucket
2. Pour in the salt
3. Top up with water
4. Wait 30 minutes (maybe whilst singing ‘The cold never bothered me anyway’) then carefully remove. Don’t bump the bottle or the motion could cause it to freeze too soon!
6. Pour onto ice cubes for instant snow, or pour into a glass and gently touch an ice cube or ice crystals to the surface to magically freeze it!