World Book Day 2020
This year for World Book Day we are holding a weeks worth of activities.
W/C March 2nd
The focus will be on Languages, these will include modern foreign languages such as French, and Spanish. Together with some of the pupils home languages of Welsh, Urdu, Bengali, Greek, Arabic and Polish.
Activities for week:
· Story massage sessions on Monday 2nd March
· Sessions with a Dave Morris - sensory story teller on Friday 6th March.
· Language activity tables– in Sensory garden Monday to Thursday drop in sessions.
· Reading book activities in classes.
· Thursday 5th March Spanish story teller.
· Thursday 5th March Primary assembly.
· Friday 6th March Secondary assembly.
The pupils are invited to dress up in traditional costumes from the countries, or as their favourite book characters for their assemblies and donate £1 towards
international book aid.
Thanks for your cooperation and looking forward to a fun filled enjoyable World Book Day week.
( TLR language and Literacy)