Hi everyone, we hope everyone is keeping safe.
On this page, you will find:
- some nice stories and songs that we think you might like to use in the folders called 'While we are at home'
-Some resources to help you with back to school transitions called 'Back to School support'
- the week's planner, notes and resources in folders labelled with the date
- a folder for each individual pupil that contains some activities we think they would enjoy, then details of their specific targets and activities for them to develop these targets if you want to have a go
- A folder named 'videos' that contains some familiar faces and some videos linked with our topic
- some photos to look at from our year so far in school
- a link to the ‘Ty Gwyn Resources’ page under the pupil area which has an ever growing bank of resources too that you may find helpful, including schedules and other things to help you structure your days.
- a link to a document outlining lots of ways that pupils can learn at home that you may have not even thought about, or that you could easily try, a nice way of reassuring yourself that you are doing an amazing job!
Please don't feel any pressure at all to complete any of the activities, we simply want you to feel supported and not overwhelmed at an already overwhelming time. The most important thing is that you are staying safe and enjoying time together the best you can. Please get in touch using the 'contact us' option on the website if there is anything else we can be doing to support you.
Sending all our best wishes,
Team Gwyn, Beth, Leanne, Lucy and Sarah.